Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jennifer L. Armentrout deals, all books $4.99 or less!

Hey guys, as you know, Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my absolute favorite authors. I absolutely adore everything she writes. Because of this, I am so excited to share these deals with you! If you haven't tried the Covenant or Lux series yet, this is your chance! These deals cannot be passed up! If I didn't already own all of her books on Kindle AND in print, I'd totally buy them right now!

Half-Blood is currently on sale for only $3.99! This is the perfect chance to fall in love with Aiden and the series! Just click the button below to take advantage of this deal.



Obsidian, the first book in the extremely popular Lux series, and Onyx, Jennifer's latest release, are both on sale for only $4.99! If you haven't read this series yet, you're missing out. What are you waiting for?! Daemon awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!