Friday, April 1, 2016

Follow Friday #50


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!





This week's question:

3 FAVORITE BOOK BOYFRIENDS, BOOKS THEY’RE IN, AND WHY YOU’LL ALWAYS LOVE THEM.

1. Clayton Danvers from Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld Series - He was my first true literary love of my adult life, and I still adore him. He's a fantastically complex character: smart, strong, tortured, loyal, loving, devoted, and of course, hot. The changing into a werewolf thing when times get tough doesn't hurt things either. He'd always keep a girl safe. 

2. Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series - Bones is hot, British, and a badass vampire. He has tons of... ahem... experience, so things would be interesting, and he's a master vampire with his own line of vampires. Also, he can fly, which could make for some really fun dates. Did I mention he's British?

3. Warner from the Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - Talk about misunderstood, poor Warner had a horrific childhood and had to act like a monster just to stay alive. However, when he loves, he loves hard, and he's not really a psychopath. He just needs someone who can accept him for who he really is, not who his terrible father made him out to be. He may not be the best at expressing interest in females, since he tends to come across more stalkerish and like a kidnapper, but he would do anything in the world for those he loves. He also is willing to do the awful, terrible, difficult things to protect others. This guy really tugged at my heartstrings, and while I think we'd need a lot of couple's therapy, he'd totally be worth the effort. 

4 comments:

  1. This is the second time I have seen Bones listed. You had me at British -- he sounds like a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BONES! He's awesome. I haven't read the others, but I've heard good things about them. I can totally understand why you like those guys as well.

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices I absolutely love Warner as well. I haven't read the other books yet, but I heard nothing but great things about them. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. New Follower on GFC, Bloglovin and e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!! Thank you for dropping by in my blog Home of a Book Lover I’m following via Google+ :)

    Those looks like a good list! BUT WARNER?! YES I DO AGREE! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!