Friday, March 2, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #4



This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!


If you can't follow via GFC, then please follow via NetworkedBlogs or e-mail! :)




Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

I would love to see Hourglass by Myra McEntire as a movie. I think Taylor Swift should play Emerson. I mean it's set in Nashville, Taylor lives in Nashville, and I just think it'd be a good fit. Honestly, I'd have Taylor Lautner play Michael Weaver. Yea, apparently I want a Taylor+Taylor reunion, haha. Seriously though, I just think they'd be good fits. 

What about you guys? 

11 comments:

  1. I've never read Hourglass, but I'll have to check it out. Love Taylor Swift!

    Thanks for stopping by, hopping back to return the follow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read it but I remember looking at the cover. Taylor would be so awesome. Perfect fit. :)
    New follower here. Happy Friday!
    My post: FollowFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Hourglass, but interested now you mentioned Taylor Swift to star. Great choice! Old follower :) Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber, thanks for the warm welcome on Book Blogs. I'm following you...mine's at http://donnalsadd.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Hourglass but I think it is on my Wishlist. Check out my FF here.
    New follower! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Hourglass but I have heard many awesome things about it! :)
    My FF
    My International giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hourglass is fabulous and yes a Taylor-Taylor reunion sounds perfect! New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting answer. I've actually yet to read Hourglass, but should probably check it out soon. Thanks for stopping by and following. Am now following yours too.

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a good choice as a movie to be.

    New Follower from Book Blogs


    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a good book :)
    Taylor has the perfect look for the heroine..:)

    new follower-GFC-Avry15
    You have a nice blog!:)

    Here's my ff:http://bookshelfconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/03/feauture-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVED Hourglass. And although I love Taylor Swift as a singer, I haven't seen her act and I don't know if I'd picture her as Emerson... And I'm sorry, but I've got to disagree with you on the whole Taylor Lautner thing as Michael. He's supposed to be older than Emerson, right? I just couldn't picture him as Michael. But we all have our opinions, right? I'd still love to see the movie no matter who they cast! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!