Friday, November 1, 2013

Feature and Follow #39


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. If you don't tell me that you are following, then I don't know that you are. Therefore, I'll not follow you back. I would like to follow each and every one of you back, so it is important that you clearly state that you are following me and not just stopping by. When someone says, "just saying hi!" or "just hopping through!" then I have no idea if you are following or not. That means that I may or may not return the visit, depending on how much time I have. The people who state they are following me will definitely get a visit and follow back. Also be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you.












Q: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED? (try to think beyond Twilight).
A: I'm generally not embarrassed to admit that I love anything. I can't think of a single book that I'm embarrassed to like. I didn't like Twilight, so I can't even pick that one. I guess the Hush, Hush series because I'm generally not one for all encompassing love, no matter what, but I actually enjoyed that story.

What about you? What book are you embarrassed to like?


6 comments:

  1. Its awesome that you stand by what you did like and what you didn't!

    Old GFC follower :)
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!
    New follower via GFC and bloglovin
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'm not embarrassed about Hush, Hush but I didn't like it too much. I didn't hate it though. I do love Twilight, although I'm not as obsessed anymore.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really embarrassed about anything now but when I was little I loved the Mary Kate and Ashley books which were probably terrible. New follower via GFC :)
    Nice blog!

    Charl x
    www.aplaceonthebookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really get embarrassed by books I love either. Sometimes book covers embarrass me though!

    New Bloglovin and GFC follower. My FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not embarrassed either!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!