Friday, November 8, 2013

Feature and Follow #40


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. If you don't tell me that you are following, then I don't know that you are. Therefore, I'll not follow you back. I would like to follow each and every one of you back, so it is important that you clearly state that you are following me and not just stopping by. When someone says, "just saying hi!" or "just hopping through!" then I have no idea if you are following or not. That means that I may or may not return the visit, depending on how much time I have. The people who state they are following me will definitely get a visit and follow back. Also be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you.







Since I don't do vlogs (no one wants to see me without make up and at a bad camera angle with awful lighting), I'm skipping this week's question. Sorry, haha. 




6 comments:

  1. Seems almost everyone skipped the vlog idea. Oh well I did it... It's pretty goofy. New Bloglovin' follower.
    My Video

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a vlog entry but I'm super sad that hardly anyone else did one. :( I understand why though, I look how scary spice should look. :P

    New Follower!

    Here's my Vlog Entry!

    Melissa @Stalked! Reviews by Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in to say hi. I'm a new follower using GFC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of us don't want to be on a vlog. I think I have seen maybe about four videos for this question...lol. New follower via bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that most of us don't want to be in vblog,as for me I'm kinda camera shy. New GFC follower
    Hope you can visit my Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I totally understand! Vlogs aren't my thing either. Oh, and I love your review of Pawn!
    New follower via GFC :)

    ~ Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!