Friday, September 13, 2013

Follow Friday #38


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. If you don't tell me that you are following, then I don't know that you are. Therefore, I'll not follow you back. I would like to follow each and every one of you back, so it is important that you clearly state that you are following me and not just stopping by. When someone says, "just saying hi!" or "just hopping through!" then I have no idea if you are following or not. That means that I may or may not return the visit, depending on how much time I have. The people who state they are following me will definitely get a visit and follow back. Also be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you.









Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?

A: I'll do Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. Let me figure this out here...
 
Clayton Danvers: Joseph Morgan
 
Elana Michaels: Rachel McAdams

 
Jeremy Danvers: Matthew Fox
 

 
 
Nick Sorrentino: Antonio Cupo

 
Antonio Sorrentino: Antonio Sabato Jr.
 

 
 Philip Madden: James Scott
 

4 comments:

  1. A very Good looking set of people there. Would be a nice watch :D My Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cast! These actors are AMAZING!!

    New follower :)

    Great post!

    I'm now following your blog!

    Here's my post - http://carycheyennexo.blogspot.com/2013/09/follow-friday-17.html

    Xo, - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your casting picks!
    New bloglovin' follower


    Kim @ YA Asylum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice casting, Amber! This would be a hit.

    Old follower via bloglovin!

    Thoughts and Pens FF.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!