Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #30

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted at Breaking the Spine. Here is the upcoming release that I'm not-so-patiently waiting for! 







Release Date: 10/08/13
Synopsis:
Gwen has a destiny to fulfill, but no one will tell her what it is.

She’s only recently learned that she is the Ruby, the final member of the time-traveling Circle of Twelve, and since then nothing has been going right. She suspects the founder of the Circle, Count Saint-German, is up to something nefarious, but nobody will believe her. And she’s just learned that her charming time-traveling partner, Gideon, has probably been using her all along.

This stunning conclusion picks up where Sapphire Blue left off, reaching new heights of intrigue and romance as Gwen finally uncovers the secrets of the time-traveling society and learns her fate.





10 comments:

  1. I've been seeing RUBY RED around lately and have been a bit intrigued. With the release of the final book coming soon, maybe I should check it out. Thanks for enhancing it's spot on my radar!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series but I love the beautiful cover and it sounds really interesting!

    A great WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick. I haven't had the chance to read the other books in the series but I've heard great things about them. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally picked up Ruby Red at the library and I'm really excited to read it! I love these covers.

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I know this is one Rachel can't wait to get her hands on! Happy reading!
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Ruby Red a few months back, but I haven't gotten around to reading Sapphire Blue yet! Now I really want to make sure to read it soon. :)

    Lexi @ Inhaling Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMYGOSHINEEDTHISBOOKSOBADLY! I read Ruby Red a few years ago, but I read Sapphire Blue in January of this year. MUST HAVE EMERALD GREEN! I considered buying a foreign version of this one - like, the Spanish version, since I'm pretty fluent in Spanish. But nahhh, I'll wait. Or beg for an ARC. Already tried begging Macmillan. Will beg Twitter/bloggers with ARCs :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the covers of this series, the dresses are so pretty! I think I need to check out this series sometimes haha. Thanks for sharing!

    Bookmunchie's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the covers keep getting better and better with this series!!! Although I always liked the first one's mysterious cover, I like how "exciting" the covers have gotten.

    I still need to read this series *hangs head in shame* but it's on my list! Thanks for the reminder!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been waiting for this book too! And I love how Henry Holt keeps changing the covers.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!