Friday, July 18, 2014

Feature and Follow #42


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. Also, be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you.



I'm at work, so I can't share a funny YouTube video since the site is blocked. :( Sorry! 

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and I'm so happy I found it!
    New GTC follower.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog..It's grt to connect..:)
    Liked your FB page..

    Here is my FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!