Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #5

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted at Breaking the Spine. Here are the upcoming releases that I'm not-so-patiently waiting for!




Dark Frost
By: Jennifer Estep
Release Date: 05/29/12


Synopsis from goodreads.com:
I’ve seen so many freaky things since I started attending Mythos Academy last fall. I know I’m supposed to be a fearless warrior, but most of the time, I feel like I’m just waiting for the next Bad, Bad Thing to happen. Like someone trying to kill me — again. 

Everyone at Mythos Academy knows me as Gwen Frost, the Gypsy girl who uses her psychometry magic to find lost objects — and who just may be dating Logan Quinn, the hottest guy in school. But I’m also the girl the Reapers of Chaos want dead in the worst way. The Reapers are the baddest of the bad, the people who murdered my mom. So why do they have it in for me? It turns out my mom hid a powerful artifact called the Helheim Dagger before she died. Now, the Reapers will do anything to get it back. They think I know where the dagger is hidden, but this is one thing I can’t use my magic to find. All I do know is that the Reapers are coming for me — and I’m in for the fight of my life.



Until I Die
By: Amy Plum
Release Date: 05/08/12

Synopsis from goodreads.com:Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love. 

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy. 

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.

9 comments:

  1. I read Die For Me months ago and I loved it! I'm eager to read Until I Die too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die For Me is fantastic, isn't it?! I love that it's set in France because I LOVE FRANCE! Haha. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Until I die to come out!! I really enjoyed the first one! :) Awesome pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited for that one! Amy Plum is awesome!

      Delete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT FOR DARK FROST! Oh my goodness it feels like ages before it comes out. Love her. I still need to read Die for Me, but I'm quite excited about it. Great choices. Please check out my Waiting on Wednesday pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's taking forever! I always read her books in one sitting, too, because they are so good! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Those are two awesome choices! They both sound great. I still need to read Die for Me, but it's promising that you liked it so much that you want to read the sequel!

    Stephanie
    - Please visit my latest post & if you haven’t already, enter my International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UNTIL I DIE!! <3 Oh my gosh, I can't wait for that book to come out too! I thought that the first book was just soooo sweet, and I can almost bet that this one will be the same way! :) Plus, that cover is so pretty! And I really need to start the Mythos Academy series too! x)

    Awesome picks for your WOW this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices!!I read Die for Me and loved it i can't wait for the sequel either.:)the Mythos Academy book sounds good to i heard of the series but never read anything.
    Here my W.o.W http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!