Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sneak Peek of THE CALLING by Kelley Armstrong!

Hey guys, I'm excited to bring you the first 67 pages of The Calling by Kelley Armstrong! The Calling is the action-packed second book in the Darkness Rising Trilogy.

Synopsis from goodreads.com:
Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.


Click here for the sneak peek!


Haven't read The Gathering (Book 1 in the Darkness Rising Trilogy)? Order it now!
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Book Depository 

Pre-order The Calling here!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an excellent read! I will definitely need to be checking it out. I linked to this post today on my blog: http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2012/03/whats-up-wednesday-bookish-things-other.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!