Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm back!

The toughest semester of my college career is over. I managed to write a 16 page article, take the GRE twice, apply to grad schools, present research, and keep up my grades this semester, but unfortunately my blog suffered from that. I'm sorry for neglecting you guys, but this had to get done. The good news is, the semester is over, and I only have one more grad app to fill out! Therefore, my blogging schedule will pick up again. I'm still getting back into the swing of things, so it may be a little while before things run smoothly again, but I am back!!! Thanks for your patience during this past semester. I can't wait to share with you the ARCs I've been reading!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!