Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sorry for the lack of updates

Hey everyone,

Someone hacked into my Apple ID and was trying to use my credit card to buy apps and stuff. I had to reset everything and start over. I didn't realize it at the time, but I didn't do things entirely correct. I ended up accidentally wiping the hard drive of my MacBook Pro and having to start from scratch. I'm still getting things put back on here as I find them, including all of the reviews I'd had typed in Word that I lost. Things should get back to normal soon. Thanks for sticking with me! :)

xoxo
Amber @ Fall Into Books

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry that that happened to you! I hope everything goes back to normal for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!