Sunday, August 26, 2012

DARKER STILL by Leanna Renee Hieber, only $1.59!

Hey guys, you can get a Kindle copy of Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber for only $1.59! Click the link below to take advantage of this awesome deal!



Synopsis:
I was obsessed.

It was as if he called to me, demanding I reach out and touch the brushstrokes of color swirled onto the canvas. It was the most exquisite portrait I'd ever seen--everything about Lord Denbury was unbelievable...utterly breathtaking and eerily lifelike.

There was a reason for that. Because despite what everyone said, Denbury never had committed suicide. He was alive. Trapped within his golden frame.

I've crossed over into his world within the painting, and I've seen what dreams haunt him. They haunt me too. He and I are inextricably linked--bound together to watch the darkness seeping through the gas-lit cobblestone streets of Manhattan. Unless I can free him soon, things will only get Darker Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!