Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #21

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted at Breaking the Spine. Here is the upcoming release that I'm not-so-patiently waiting for!

Spark
Release Date: 08/28/12
Synopsis:
Gabriel Merrick plays with fire. Literally.

Sometimes he can even control it. And sometimes he can’t. Like the fire that killed his parents.

Gabriel has always had his brothers to rely on, especially his twin, Nick. But when an arsonist starts wreaking havoc on their town, all the signs point to Gabriel. Only he’s not doing it.

More than Gabriel’s pride is at stake -- this could cost him his family, maybe his life. And no one seems to hear him. Except a shy sophomore named Layne, a brainiac who dresses in turtlenecks and jeans and keeps him totally off balance. Layne understands family problems, and she understands secrets. She has a few of her own.

Gabriel can’t let her guess about his brothers, about his abilities, about the danger that’s right at his heels. But there are some risks he can’t help taking.

The fuse is lit…


Why am I waiting?
I really love this series, and Gabriel's story does not disappoint. I've already read and reviewed the book here, but I just have an ARC. I'd like to add a finished copy to my collection, too! I'm also looking forward to comparing the the ARC to the finished edition.

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the first book in the series yet but I've heard it was great. Great WoW pick this week!
    Check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GODDD!!!!!! I'm reading this book RIGHT NOW!!!! Gabriel is just freakin awesome!!! I want to touch him...possibly kidnap him!!! *fans self* HE'S JUST HOT!!!!! AWESOMESAUCE PICK! Thanks for sharing! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet either but if all the hype I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list ^^

    My WOW Pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill admit it, i have storm sitting on my self and i want to read it so bad! ugh. but yea i seriously love this series, if not only for the covers along hello hotties!!! great pick!
    Tara's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST read the first book of the series last week, and loved it! 4 hot boys!? Hello!! I'm definitely excited to get my hands on this one after getting into the first one. It was excellent. Great pick this week!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Storm on my kindle and I NEED to read it! :D

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    and check out my awesome YA giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!