Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #22

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted at Breaking the Spine. Here is the upcoming release that I'm not-so-patiently waiting for!

Origin
By: Jessica Khoury
Synopsis:
Pia has grown up in a secret laboratory hidden deep in the Amazon rain forest. She was raised by a team of scientists who have created her to be the start of a new immortal race. But on the night of her seventeenth birthday, Pia discovers a hole in the electric fence that surrounds her sterile home—and sneaks outside the compound for the first time in her life.

Free in the jungle, Pia meets Eio, a boy from a nearby village. Together, they embark on a race against time to discover the truth about Pia’s origin—a truth with deadly consequences that will change their lives forever.

Origin is a beautifully told, shocking new way to look at an age-old desire: to live forever, no matter the cost. This is a supremely compelling debut novel that blends the awakening romance of Matched with the mystery and jungle conspiracy of Lost.


Why I'm waiting:
This book sounds unique and interesting. I also love all the animals in it. 

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. This one looks very tempting! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my last week's WoW! I cannot wait for this book! I'm like, super pumped for it ;D Great pick.
    Cheers!
    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. tnx 4 sharing . it sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for this one as well! Haha! Great pick! Stop by MY WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one either! I've seen it around a lot lately!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one! Been waiting for a while! LOL ;p It sounds sooo good! Great pick! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!