Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Challenges

Hey guys, I will be taking part in the 2012 ARC challenge. Since I've never done this before, I'm starting out at Bronze level and going up from there. Would you like to take the ARC challenge as well?

http://teddyrose.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012-arc-reading-challenge.html

So far I've read:

  1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton



I'm in the process of reading:

  1. The Hangman in the Mirror by Kate Cayley
  2. Alias Dragonfly by Jane Singer
  3. The Happenstance Marshall by Michael O'Gara
  4. In Shadows by Rebecca S. Foote


Another reading challenge that I'm taking part in is the 100+ books in 2012 hosted by Book Chick City. I'm sure I read more than 100 books in a year, so I should be fine with this. Here is a link if you'd like to participate as well: http://www.bookchickcity.com/2011/12/sign-up-100-books-in-year-reading.html

Good luck to all who participate!

Yet another challenge I'm doing is the A-Z Book Challenge because it sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be doing the "Lazy Way" of listing my books as I read them. I'll keep a running list here on my blog and update it as I read the books!

 


Head on over and sign up!


I'm also doing the 2012 YA Mythology Challenge because I love Mythology and YA books!


hop



And the last challenge I'll be joining is the E-Book reading challenge because I love my Kindle! If you'd like to join it, feel free to join it here: http://www.workadayreads.com/2011/11/2012-ebook-challenge-sign-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!