Monday, January 2, 2012

I just won an award!

I just won a Versatile Blogger Award from Daydreamer3 over at The Daydreamer's Book Obsession!

Thank you!



 Rules :
  • Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award
  • Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)
  • Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers--and be sure to let them know


7 Random facts about me :
  1. I play piano, bass, and I sing... along with writing music 
  2. I was a musician up until I was 27 years old, then I started college
  3. I have a black rescue cat named Joey who I love more than anything
  4. I generally read a book in one day... If it's a long book, then my eyes are killing me the next day, but I don't care
  5. I miss Chicago every day, and I want to go back, but I know I can't until I finish school. 
  6. I also write stories, and I'm working on a book.
  7. I love sushi and coffee




I wish to give this awesome award to(Go visit , and say Hello! )  :
1. Books Ahoy
2. Bookcase to Heaven
3. Bibliophyte
4. Coz Even Pretty Girls Need To Read
5. Chick Lit = The New Black

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and thanks for linking up to Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop. Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books Ahoy, you're welcome! :)

    Nekky, thanks and welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Miss Versatile Blogger:)
    Thanks for dropping by:)
    I'm gonna look around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you so much for passing the award on to me! It is greatly appreciated. Now to go think up 7 things about me that could be considered semi-interesting, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratz and thank you for sharing your award:) That's so sweet of you. I'm honored. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More deets about the book you're working on !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!