Monday, January 2, 2012

YA Mythology Challenge

The goal of this challenge is to read 10 mythology books. Here are the ones I've read so far:


  1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  2. Abandon by Meg Cabot
  3. Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
  4. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
  5. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFever
  6. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  7. Underworld by Meg Cabot
  8. The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
  9. Entice by Carrie Jones
  10. Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
  11. Endure by Carrie Jones 
  12. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
  13. The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter
  14. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about these three books and I actually got Everneath this week from the library!

    Check out my review for Oh. My. Gods. It's a pretty cute book.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!